I was pondering yesterday, and I came on the topic of the time it takes to shower. My thought process was as follows:
- Why do women shower like it is the last time they will ever be able to look/smell good?
- I don’t shower that long.
- I can shower AND give Piper (my dog) a bath in the time it takes my sister to.
- What if all girls showered as fast as Dads do?
- Maybe we wouldn’t be in a drought-season.
And so on…
But for some reason, I couldn’t put my finger on why Dads shower faster than anyone in the house.. After a considerable amount of time passed, I concluded that after everyone else in a household showers, there is no hot water left for the time efficient Father figure. I love you, Dad—and thanks for the warm water.
That story is irrelevant to this post, I just thought I’d share an enlightening slice of my life with you.
I am actually posting today, to let you all know that I gave in. Yes, I finally got a Formspring. The scene would be proud of me, the indies would be mad at me. So go’n and ask me anything you’d like! My life is an open book (unless of course you’d like to inquire past transgressions:)